Sunday, February 13, 2011

Always Check Your Receipt!



Every Sunday I goto London Drugs and use as many coupons as possible, since thats the day that my favorite cashier is in ;) She is friendly and fast and knows most of the coupons which helps.

Today though I should have went over my receipt because I thought perhaps I had overpaid, but when I got home I realized she had made a mistake inputing one set of coupons. It happens though as we are only human, but even myself I get a bit flustered and don't want to appear to cheap and speak up and say I think there is a mistake. The important thing to remember is sometimes we all miss something when it comes to coupons and if you think there was an error just ask and if your wrong your wrong...no harm done. It is something most of us have to overcome, but the whole point of couponing is to save money so no sense paying more than you have to.

This is the receipt with my adjustments as you can see; I actually had $36 in coupons to cover the Gilette deoderants, not $30. Although I am a bit upset that I had to pay an extra $6+ theres no sense getting too worried about it and I should just speak up next time. Either way most people would consider that a bargain, hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment