Monday, February 14, 2011

The Best of Dollarama


One of my all time favorite stores is Dollarama! Yes I said it! Its my goto store for essentials and home supplies on the cheap.

For example this weekend I painted my bathroom, I bought all my painting supplies which included a few rollers (exactly the same as you'd buy at home depot), roller handles, sponges, paint brushes, wall putty, painters tape, paint edger, and a few other odds and ends, all for $17!!!

I have found many gems there which you would not expect. Dollarama gets a lot of name brand products that are being discontinued or packaging is being changed. I have found Dove body wash ($1), Fructis Shampoo ($2), Mr. Clean Sponges ($1), Electrasol Dishwasher Tabs ($2 for 15), Dawn dish soap ($1) and many more great products, so if you haven't been to Dollarama you may be surprised at what you find!

No comments:

Post a Comment