Thursday, February 17, 2011

London Drugs Deals Feb 18-24


Here are this weeks deals along with some coupon combinations you can use at London Drugs this week. Items highlighted in red are free, items highlighted in blue are under a $1. Some of the items I will PriceMatch from other advertised deals at other stores. If you need help with understanding how to PriceMatch please CLICK HERE for more information.

These advertised flyer deals are only available for the dates stated in the flyer. If you are pricematching and the deal in the flyer states for Saturday & Sunday ONLY, you cannot pricematch that item to London Drugs Monday thru Friday. Cashiers do tend to check the dates (some may not), however its better to double check to avoid disappointment.

*I don't put every deal on this list, there are many, since I do not have as much time as I would like. I just put the deals that I believe would be most popular, which appear to be the best deals to me, not to mention London Drugs only has a flyer every other week so I usually do my price-matching when there is no flyer*

February 18-25, 2011:
  • Multibionita Probiotic Vitamins (Price-match Shoppers Drug Mart): $9.99 (30's) or $15.99 (60's)-$10 off coupon from Smartsource Insert or Stack $10 smartsource coupon with $5 off Redplum coupon: (30's) $9.99-$10.00=FREE or (60's) $15.99-$10.00-$5.00=0.99
  • Royale 6x100's SUNDAY & MONDAY ONLY (Price-Match Shoppers Drug Mart): $2.99-$1 off from GoCoupons.ca= $1.99-$1 off from Smartsource Insert (Feb 12)=FREE
  • Royale Toilet Paper (Price-Match Shoppers Drug Mart): $5.99- $1.00 off from GoCoupons.ca & $1 off from SmartSource Insert= $3.99
  • Abreva (Price-match Shoppers Drug Mart): 2/$30-$5 off x2 =$10 Coupons from Smartsource & $3 off x 2 Coupons=$6 Equals 2 for $14
*I'll add more, just got the flyers this afternoon*

No comments:

Post a Comment