Sunday, February 6, 2011

FoodSaver Vaccum Sealer

All I can say is wow, why have I not bought this long ago?


I really love to cook and experiement with food and when I find something I like I want to make as much of it as I can but the problem is leftovers only last for so long. I was looking around on kijiji as I always do and I saw an ad for a FoodSaver, for only $30 it also included a large box of plastic bag sheets. The lady who sold it to me kindly showed me how to use it and off I went to cook :)

I ended up making almost 5 dozen Chinese Postickers (they sure are tasty) and froze them so I could have them whenever I had the urge. The great thing is they have a tab on the bottom where you can pen in the date and contents, so you know when it was packaged.


I love this because I love having homemade food but sometimes I don't want to spend time making it, especially when I am tired. It also saves your food from freezer burn where ziplock doesnt seem to completely, and allows you to package anything, which is great if you buy in bulk and have a huge thing of chicken and you want to divvy it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment