Friday, February 11, 2011

Stacking Lesson #2

Today is Friday, do you know what that means?! Its the day for all the new sales to begin. This is the day I get excited about every week as I get to scope out the new deals and see what I can get for free!

This week I found several items I will be purchasing that are on sale at London Drugs, with all the coupons I plan to combine I hope to walk away paying as little as possible.

Here is exactly what I will be purchasing with these coupons:
4 Gilette Deoderants
8 Old Spice Deoderants
6 boxes of Splenda
6 Boxes of Tampax Pearl
2 Packs of Breath Right Strips (10's, BOGO)
6 Tide with Febreeze Laundry Soap
2 Gilette Bodywash

Here are the coupons I will be using:

*I know it looks like a lot at first, but once you get the hang of it and organize your coupons before hand you will have no problem getting them together and using this many all at once. Don't be afraid as the cashiers at London Drugs usually have no problems giving you advice and tips either.











Whenever I see Tide on sale at such a good price I usually will buy it as I rarely get it completely free as even with combining coupons it doesn't usually cover the entire purchase. In this case I paid about $1.30(6x$1.30=$7.80) per bottle, which I would say is pretty damn good :)
Tampax are also another thing that most of us need on a regular so I try to stock up on those as well, this time around I only had so many coupons to work with (and for some reason I miscalculated and thought they were on sale for $2.99, but it was actually $3.99) and I wanted to get several boxes, so I ended up paying $1.00 or so each which came to approx. $7.00. The rest of the bill was taxes so I would say all in all I did pretty good :)

Total Paid: $21. 02
Total Saved: $130.13

No comments:

Post a Comment