Sunday, February 6, 2011

Introduction-Welcome

Since I have recently found an interest in the art of penny pinching I felt it would be appropriate to document my findings and share with anyone who had interest. I often get questions and curious gazes as I am out and about so here are the inside details to what I am up to.

I try to make the most of my $ in any way possible as I have learned in this consumerist world that its important to put as much money away as possible for the future, as I don't want to be running around looking for sales when I no longer have the capacity to do so, haha.

My main focus is coupons and combining them to make the most of every penny, as well as how to decorate your home to look as glam as it can on as little as possible, as well as going out and planning activities without breaking the bank. To make it clear-save money on everything, haha

I cant wait to get started!...

No comments:

Post a Comment